MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- S.C.Chou, X.S. Gao. Automated reasoning in mechanics using Ritt-Wu’s method. University of Texas at Austin, USA. (1989). [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Chou, X.S. Gao Automated reasoning in mechanics using Ritt-Wu’s method; Part III. Proceedings of the IFIP International Workshop on Automated Reasoning Elsevier Science Publishers Beijing 1–12. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Chou, X.S. Gao. Automated Reasoning in Differential Geom- etry and Mechanics using characteristic method IV Bertrand curves. J. of Sys. Math 6:186–192. 216–228. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang. A generalized algorithm for computing characteristic sets, World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, 165–174. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang. Elimination methods, texts and monograms in symbolic computations, Springer-Verlag, Wien New York. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hubert. Notes on triangular sets and triangulation-decomposition algorithms II: diferential systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2630, 40–87. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Afzal. Generalized char sets for ordinary differential polynomial sets, Science International, 28 (3), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Afzal. Comparison of Char-Sets with Generalized Char-Sets of Ordinary differential Polynomial Sets, International Conference on Applied Computing, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (ACME), Johor Bahru, Malaysia. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- GalloG., MishraB, Efficient algorithms and bounds for Wu-Ritt characteristic sets, In: MoraT., TraversoC. (Eds.), Efective Methods in Algebraic Geometry, Progress in Mathematics, Birkhauser, Berlin, 94, 119–142. (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gallo, B. Mishra, Wu-Ritt. characteristic sets and their complexity. Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, American Mathematical Society, Providence, 6, 1110–136. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Ritt. Differential algebra, New York: AMS Press. (1950) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Meng, L. Xiaoliang, D. Wang. A new algorithmic scheme for computing characteristic sets, Journal of Symbolic Computation, 50, 431–449. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kalkbrener, generalized Euclidean algorithm for computing triangular representations of algebraic varieties, Journal of Symbolic Computation, 15, 14–167. (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fliess, Generized controller canonical forms for linear and nonlinear dynamocs, IEEE Trans.Automat. Control 35, 994–1001. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Y Li, Some properties of triangular sets and improvement upon algorithm CharSer, In: J. Calmet, T. Ida, D. Wang (Eds.), Artificial Intelligence and Symbolic Computation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer-Verlag, Beijing, 4120, 82–93. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Diop and M. Fliess, Nonlinear observability, identifitability and persistent trajesctories, in: Proc. 30th IEEE confernce on Decision and control (IEEE Press), New York, 714–719. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sasaki, A. Furukawa. Theory of multiple polynomial remainder sequence, Publ. RIMS, Kyoto Univ, 20, 367–399. (1984) [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Wu. Mathematics-mechanization research preprints, No 1-6, MM Research Center, Academia Sinica, 986. (1987–1991) [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Gao, J. Van der Hoeven, Y. Luo, and C. Yuan. Characteristic set method for differential-difference polynomial systems. Journal of Symbolic Computation, 44, 1137–1163. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Gao and Z. Huang, Characteristic set algorithms for equation solving in finite fields and applications in cryptanalysis, Journal of Symbolic Computation, 47, 655–679. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, X. S. Gao. Involutive characteristic sets of algebraic partial diferential equation systems, Science in China Series A: Mathematics, 46, 469–487. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Gan, M. Zhou, Decomposition of Reflexive Differential-Difference Polynomial Systems, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols 380–384, 1645–1648. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.