MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- A. M. Imam, T. G. Habetler, R. G. Harley, and D. M. Divan, “Condition monitoring of electrolytic capacitor in power electronic circuits using adaptive filter modeling,” in 2005 IEEE 36th Power Electronics Specialists Conference, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- D.-C. Lee, K.-J. Lee, J.-K. Seok, and J.-W. Choi, “Online capacitance estimation of DC-link electrolytic capacitors for three-phase AC/DC/AC PWM converters using recursive least squares method,” in Electric Power Applications, IEE Proceedings-, 152, no. 6, pp. 1503–1508, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kulkarni, G. Biswas, X. Koutsoukos, J. Celaya, and K. Goebel, “Integrated diagnostic/prognostic experimental setup for capacitor degradation and health monitoring,” in AUTOTESTCON, 2010 IEEE, pp. 1–7, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Yifeng, “Analysis and design of the super capacitor monitoring system of hybrid electric vehicles, “ Procedia Eng., 15, pp. 90–94, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Xue, J. Gao, Y. Zhang, X. Wang, and G. Wang, “Discussion about the Way to Measure Capacitance and dielectric Loss of Circuit Breaker Capacitor [J],” Power Capacit., 4, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Lee, “Method for monitoring the capacitance of a capacitor while adjusting its capacitance.” Google Patents, 30-May–1972. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Kumar, M. S. Suresh, and J. Nagaraju, “Time domain technique to measure solar cell capacitance,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 74, no. 7, pp. 3516–3519, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Kompelien, “Capacitance monitoring bridge circuit for an enthalpy responsive device.” Google Patents, Dec. 17, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Abo-Khalil and D.-C. Lee, “DC-link capacitance estimation in AC/DC/AC PWM converters using voltage injection,” Ind. Appl. IEEE Trans., 44, no. 5, pp. 1631–1637, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.