- C.-L. Chu, S.-H. Fan, A novel long-travel piezoelectric-driven linear nanopositioning stage, Precision Engineering, 30 (2006) 85–95. [CrossRef]
- P. Gao, S.-M. Swei, Z. Yuan, A new piezodriven precision micropositioning stage utilizing flexure hinges, Nanotechnology, 10 (1999) 394. [CrossRef]
- Y. Yong, S. Moheimani, B.J. Kenton, K. Leang, Invited review article: High-speed flexure-guided nanopositioning: Mechanical design and control issues, Review of scientific instruments, 83 (2012) 121101. [CrossRef]
- J.H. Kim, S.H. Kim, Y.K. Kwak, Development of a piezoelectric actuator using a three-dimensional bridge-type hinge mechanism, Review of scientific instruments, 74 (2003) 2918–2924. [CrossRef]
- S. Choi, S. Han, Y. Han, B. Thompson, A magnification device for precision mechanisms featuring piezoactuators and flexure hinges: Design and experimental validation, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42 (2007) 1184–1198. [CrossRef]
- J.-J. Kim, Y.-M. Choi, D. Ahn, B. Hwang, D.-G. Gweon, J. Jeong, A millimeter-range flexure-based nano-positioning stage using a self-guided displacement amplification mechanism, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 50 (2012) 109–120. [CrossRef]
- Q. Xu, Y. Li, Analytical modeling, optimization and testing of a compound bridge-type compliant displacement amplifier, Mechanism and machine theory, 46 (2011) 183–200. [CrossRef]
- S. Awtar, A.H. Slocum, Constraint-based design of parallel kinematic XY flexure mechanisms, Journal of Mechanical Design, 129 (2007) 816–830. [CrossRef]
- N. Lobontiu, Compliant mechanisms: design of flexure hinges, CRC press, 2010.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.