MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Y. Lv, Q. L Zhu, and R. Yuan. Fault diagnosis of rolling bearing based on fast non-local means and envelope spectrum. Sensors. 15(1):1182–1198, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ming, J. Chen, G.M. Dong. Weak fault extraction of rolling bearing based on cyclic Wiener filter and envelope spectrum. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25, 1773–1785, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liang, I. Soltani Bozchalooi. An energy operator approach to joint application of amplitude and frequency demodulations for rolling bearing fault detection. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 24：1473–1494, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu, J. Cheng, and Y. Yang, Application of EMD method and Hilbert spectrum to the fault diagnosis of roller bearings. Mech.Syst. Signal Process, 19(2), 259–270, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antoni, R. B. Randall, The spectral kurtosis: a useful tool for characterizing none-stationary signals. Mechanical Systems and Signals Processing, 20(2):282–307, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antoni, R. B. Randall, The spectral kurtosis: application to the vibratory surveillance and diagnostics of rotating machines. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, this issue, doi:10.1016/j.ymssp.2004.09.001 [Google Scholar]
- J. Aotoni, F. Bonnardot, A. Raad, M. ElBadaoui. Cyclostationary modeling of rotating machine vibration signals. Mechanical System and Signal Processing 18(6) 1285–1314, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antoni, Fast computation of the Kurtogram for the detection of transient faults. Mechanical Systems and Signals Processing, 21(1):108–124, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.