- People’s Republic of China National Standard.GB7252-2001. Dissolved gases in transformer oil analysis and judgment guidelines Beijing: China Standard Press, (2002)
- Zhengrong Wang, Xiaojian Deng. Transformer oil dissolved gas analysis online intelligent diagnostic systems. Power System Engineering[J], 14（1）：64~66, (2002)
- Caixin Sun, Junfeng Guo. Gas analysis in the study of fuzzy clustering multi-mode fault diagnosis method of transformer oil dissolved. China Electrical Engineering[J], 21（2）：34~41, (2001)
- Ferrito Sam J.A Comparative Study of Dissolved Gas Analysis Techniques：The Vacuum Extraction Method Versus the Direct Injection Method. IEEE Trans. On PD, 5（1）：220~225, (1990).
- Inoue Y, Suganuma K, Kamba M, et al. Development of Oil-dissolved Hydrogen Gas Detector for Diagnosis of Transformers. IEEE Trans. On PD, 5（1）：226~232, (1990)
- Changchang Wang, Fuqi Li, Shengyou Gao. Online monitoring and fault diagnosis of electrical equipment[M], 12 (2011)
- Jianmin Gu. State maintenance of electrical equipment and computer-aided analysis and forecast[J], 2（21）, 2, (2004)
- Mitchell S. Lebold, Karl M. Reichard, Daniel Ferullo, David Boylan, Open System Architecture for Condition-based Maintenance: Overview and Training Material.
- Penn State University / Applied Research Laboratory, The Boeing Company, and Machinery Information Management Open Standards Alliance (MIMOSA), Open System Architecture for Condition-based Maintenance: Primer.
- Bengtsson M, Clsson E, Funk P, et a1, Technical design of condition based maintenance system—a case study using sound analysis and case-based reasoning. maintenance and reliability conference proceedings of the 8th Congress, Knoxville, USA, May 2-5, (2004)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.