MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- A. Berkova, (2014) ‘Approaches To Learning And Studying In Mathematical Analysis Classes’, INTED 2014 Proceedings (8th International Technology, Education and Development Conference), IATED, Valencia, pp. 2978–2982. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nemec, J. Triska, J. Sedivy. System SMPSL. In: The 4th NAUN International Conference on CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS, CONTROL, SIGNALS (CSCS ‘13). Valencia, 2013, ISBN: 978-960-474-318-6. P. 43–47. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Whitepaper. (2015) ‘Challenges and Solutions in Automated STEM Assessment’, [Online], Maplesoft, a division of Waterloo Maple Inc. 2015, Available: http://www.maplesoft.com/contact/webforms/Whitepapers/STEMAssessment.aspx [15 February 2016]. [Google Scholar]
- Maple T.A.-Web-based Testing and Assessment for Math Courses- Maplesoft. [online]. [cit. 2016-02-26]. Available: http://www.maplesoft.com/products/mapleta [Google Scholar]
- R. Nemec, A Berkova, S. Hubalovsky, The Use of Method of Multidisciplinary Approach, Modeling and Simulation in Learning of Gear Ratios. International Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, volume 10, 2016 ISSN: 1998–0159 [Google Scholar]
- R. Nemec, A. Berkova, P. Hanzalova, (2016) ‘The Connection of System SMPSL (System for measurement using a computer in the school laboratory) and CAA (Computer Aided Assessment) for Demonstration of Mathematical Modeling of Angle’. WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications. ISSN 1790-0832. [Google Scholar]
- A. Berkova, J. Kulicka, (2015) ‘Modelling and Simulation in Teaching of Future Teachers of Mathematics’, ICERI 2015 Proceedings (8th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation), IATED, Seville, pp. 7525–7533. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.