MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- L. Yu, J. Jiang, Y. Yan, Q. Liu, Eigenvalue perturbation theory with applications to small structural damage detection. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 23, 2 255–258 (2006)
- X. Wang, G. He, Effective structural damage detection method based on modal strain energy, Journal of the China Railway Society, 27, 5 92–95 (2005)
- H. Chen, W. He, B. Wang, J. Li, Study on structure damage detection based on perturbations of frequency and mode shapes, Engineering Mechanics, 27, 12 244–249 (2010)
- C.N. Wong, W.D. Zhu, G.Y. Xu, On an iterative general-order perturbation method for multiple structural damage detection, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 273, 363–386 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C.N. Wong, H. Huang, J. Xiong, T. Hu, H.L. Lan, Perturbed eigenvalue problem with the DFP quasi-Newton approach for damage detection of fixed-fixed beam, Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids, 16, 2 228–247 (2011) [CrossRef]
- C.N. Wong, A.A. Barhorst, General-order perturbation with skew-symmetric approach for structural health monitoring of modular beam, Journal of Vibration and Control, 15, 12 1783–1807 (2009) [CrossRef]
- C.N. Wong, J. Xiong, Y.J. Zhao, Second order perturbation with BFGS optimization for damage detection of fixed-fixed beam, ICQR2MSE 2011, Xian, China, 908–914 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.