MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Selçuk Erol 1, Bertrand François. Efficiency of various grouting materials for borehole heat exchangers. Applied Thermal Engineering 70 (2014), 788–799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rita Mastrullo, Alfonso W Mauro Laura Menna, Giuseppe P Vanoli. A model for a borehole heat exchanger working with CO2. 68th Conference of the Italian Thermal Machines Engineering Association, ATI2013. Energy Procedia 45 (2014), 635–644. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Emad Dehkordi, Robert A. Schincariol, Stanley Reitsma. Thermal performance of a tight borehole heat exchanger. Renewable Energy 83 (2015), 698–704. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yong Liu, Yuqiao Zhang, Shengqiang Gong, Zhenfei Wang, Huiting Zhang. Analysis on the Performance of Ground Heat Exchangers in Ground Source Heat Pump Systems based on Heat Transfer Enhancements. Procedia Engineering 121 (2015) 19–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Focaccia, F. Tinti. An innovative Borehole Heat Exchanger configuration with improved heat transfer. Geothermics 48 (2013), 93–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmet Koyun, Hakan Demir, Zakir Torun. Experimental study of heat transfer of buried finned pipe for ground source heat pump applications International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 36 (2009), 739–743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benamar Bouhacina, Rachid Saim, Hakan F. Oztop, Numerical investigation of a novel tube design for the geothermal borehole heat exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering 79 (2015), 153–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zanchini, S. Lazzari, A. Priarone. Effects of flow direction and thermal short-circuiting on the performance of small coaxial ground heat exchangers. Renewable Energy 35 1255–1265 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Li, Qingsong An, Liangxu Liu, Jun Zhao. Thermal performance investigation of borehole heat exchanger with different U-tube diameter and borehole parameters. Energy Procedia 61 (2014) 2690–2694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Luo, Joachim Rohn, Wei Xiang, Manfred Bayer, Anna Priess. Experimental investigation of a borehole field by enhanced geothermal response test and numerical analysis of performance of the borehole heat exchangers, Energy 84 (2015), 473–484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.