MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China Meterological Administration. Green book of climate change: Climate change report (2013). Beijing, (2013)
- S. Yang, F. Deng. Solar energy and wind power generation technolog. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, (2013)
- J. Shi. The mathematical model of photovoltaic power generation cost analysis. Solar Energy, (2012), 2:53–58
- S. Y. Cao, Q. H. Li, B. B. Huang, X. L. Wang, Q. K. Wang. Economic analysis and development forecast of photovoltaic power generation technology. Electric Power, (2012), 45(8): 64–68
- Royal Institution of Great Britain. Solar thermal power generation. London: International Solar Energy Society, UK Section, (1978)
- M. K. Slam, M. Hosenuzzaman, M. M. Rahman, et al. Thermal performance improvement of solar thermal power generation, Clean Energy and Technology (CEAT), 2013 IEEE Conference on. IEEE, 2013:158–162
- T. Trainer, Limits to solar thermal energy set by intermittency and low DNI: Implications from meteorological data. Energy Policy, (2013), 63:910–917 [CrossRef]
- A. Poullikkas, Economic analysis of power generation from parabolic trough solar thermal plants for the Mediterranean region—A case study for the island of Cyprus. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, (2009), 13:2474–2484 [CrossRef]
- I. Purohit, P. Purohit. Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India. Energy Policy, (2010), 38:3015–3029 [CrossRef]
- V. S. Reddy, S. Kaushik. State-of-the-art of solar thermal power plants—A review. Energy Reviews, (2013), 27:258–273
- Z. K. Wang. Application and development of solar thermal power generation technology. Glass, 2012(6): 30–3
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.