- C. Harrison, “A review of automation in manufacturing illustrated by a case study on mixed-mode hot forging,” Manufacturing Review (2014)
- K. Rahardja and A. Kosaka, “Vision-Based Bin-Picking: Recognition and Localization of Multiple Complex Objects Using Simple Visual Cues,” Proc. of the Intl’ Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 1448–1457 (1996)
- J. Rodrigues, J. Kim, M. Furukawa, J. Xavier, P. Aguiar, T. Kanade, “6D pose estimation of textureless shiny objects using random ferns for binpicking,” Proc. of the Intl’ Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 3334–3341 (2012)
- M. Liu, O. Tuzel, A. Veeraraghavan, Y. Taguchi, T. Marks, R. Chellappa, “Fast Object Localization and Pose Estimation in Heavy Clutter for Robotic Bin Picking,” The International Journal of Robotics Research, 31(8): 951–973 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Boughorbel, Y. Zhang, S. Kang, U. Chidambaram, B. Abidi, and A. Koschan, “Laser ranging and video imaging for bin picking,” Assembly Automation, 23(1): 53–59 (2003) [CrossRef]
- S. Fuchs, S. Haddadin, M. Keller, S. Parusel, A. Kolb and M. Suppa, “Cooperative Bin-Picking with Time-of-Flight Camera and Impedance Controlled DLR Lightweight Robot III,” Proc. of the Intl’ Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 4862–4867 (2010)
- D. Scharstein and R. Szeliski, “High-Accuracy Stereo Depth Maps Using Structured Light,” Proc. of the IEEE Computer Society Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (2003)
- C. Papazov, S. Haddadin, S. Parusel, K. Krieger, D. Burschka, “Rigid 3D Geometry Matching for Grasping of Known Objects in Cluttered Scenes,” International Journal of Robotics Research, 31(4): 538–553 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Park and S. Lim, “Template-Based Reconstruction of Surface Mesh Animation from Point Cloud Animation,” ETRI Journal, 36(6): 1008–1015 (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Kim, S. Kang, J. Lee, J. Kim, “Vision Based Bin Picking for Industrial Robot,“ Advanced Science and Technology Letters, 64: 14–17 (2014)
- A. G. Andreou and Z. K. Kalayjian, “Polarization Imaging: Principles and Integrated Polarimeters,” IEEE Sensors Journal, 2(6):566–576 (2002) [CrossRef]
- P. Maragos, “Morpohological Filtering for Image Enhancement and Feature Detection,” Image & Video Processing Handbook (2nd ed.) (2004)
- D. Lowe, “Object recognition from local scale-invariant features,” Proc. of the Intl’ Conf. on Computer Vision, 1150–1157 (1999)
- D. Scharstein and R. Szeliski, “A Taxonomy and Evaluation of Dense Two-Frame Stereo Correspondence Algorithms,” International Journal of Computer Vision, 47(1): 7–42 (2002) [CrossRef]
- G. Fantoni, M. Santochi, G. Dini, K. Tracht, B. Scholz-Reiter, J. Fleischer, T.K. Lien, G. Seliger, G. Reinhart, J. Franke, H.N. Hansen, A. Verl, “Grasping devices and methods in automated production processes,” CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 63(2): 679–701 (2014) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.