MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- E. Szadeczky-Kardoss, B. Kiss, Path planning and tracking control for an automatic parking assist system, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, 2008, 44: 175–184. [CrossRef]
- J. Xu, G. Chen, M. Xie, Vision-guided automatic parking for smart car, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Proceedings, Dearbon, 2000: 725–730.
- T. Hsu, J. Liu, P. Yu, et al., Development of an automatic parking system for vehicle, 2008 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, Harbin, 2008.
- T. Lee, C. Lee, Microcontroller based automatic parking system, Proceedings - International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Xian, 2012: 875–879.
- C. H. Chen, C. W. Hsu, C. C. Yao, A novel design for full automatic parking system, 12th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications, Taipei, 2012: 175–179.
- T. S. Li, S. Chang, Y. Chen, Implementation of autonomous fuzzy garage-parking control by an FPGA-based car-like mobile robot using infrared sensors, Proceedings - IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Taipei, 2003: 3776–3781.
- T. S. Li, S. Chang, Y. Chen, Implementation of human-like driving skills by autonomous fuzzy behavior control on an FPGA-based car-like mobile robot, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2003, 50(5): 867–880.
- T. H. S. Li, S. Chang, Autonomous fuzzy parking control of a car-like mobile robot, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, 2003, 33(4): 451–465. [CrossRef]
- N. Scicluna, E. Gatt, O. Casha, et al., FPGA-based autonomous parking of a car-like robot using Fuzzy Logic Control, 19th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems, Seville, 2012: 229–232.
- Y. Wang, X. Zhu, Design and implementation of an integrated multi-functional autonomous parking system with Fuzzy logic controller, 2012 American Control Conference, Montreal, 2012: 2928–2933.
- M. J. Er, C. Deng, Obstacle avoidance of a mobile robot using hybrid learning approach, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2005, 52(3): 898–905. [CrossRef]
- J. De Lope, D. Maravall, Multi-objective dynamic optimization for automatic parallel parking, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2005, 3643: 513–518. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.