MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- I. Karl, and S. Dubowsky, The 26th ASME Biennial Mechanisms and Robotics Conference, 2000. (DETC 2000)
- J. Wyss, D. Bisello, and D. Pantano, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 462(3). (2001) [CrossRef]
- P.E. Dodd, and L.W. Massengill, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 50(3). (2003)
- A. Keys, J.H. Adams, and J.D. Cressler, et al., Technology, 4. (2007)
- P. Gill, and J. Manzo, Robotics & Automation Magazine, 20(2). (IEEE 2013)
- K. Nagatani, S. Kiribayashi, and Y. Okada, et al., International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics, Kyoto, Japan, (IEEE 2011)
- Y. Yao, F. Dai, and R.C. Jaeger, et al., IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 55(7). (2008)
- G. Piolain, F. Geffard, and A. Coudray, et al., 1st International Conference on Applied Robotics for the Power Industry, Montreal, Canada. (IEEE 2010)
- S. Li, Y. F. Zheng, and A. J. Samin, et al., International Conference on Mechanical Design, Manufacture and Automation Engineering, Phuket, Thailand. (2014)
- S. Li, Y. F. Zheng, and L. Cao, International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, Tianjin, China. (IEEE 2014)
- S. Li, Y. F. Zheng, and J. Qiu, et al., International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation (in press).
- S. Li, Y. F. Zheng, and J. Qiu, et al., International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation (accepted).
- P. Pillay, K. Ramu, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 25(2). (1989)
- P. Kumar, P. Bauer, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 44(10), (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Alderman, P.K. Job, and R.C. Martin, et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 481(1). (2002) [CrossRef]
- S. Li, Y. F. Zheng, and J. Qiu, et al., International Conference on Electro/Information Technology, Dekalb, IL, USA. (IEEE 2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.