- O. Khatib, “Real-Time Obstacle Avoidance for Manipulators and Mobile Robots,” International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 90–99, 1986. [CrossRef]
- A. Sgorbissa and R. Zaccaria, “Planning and Obstacle Avoidance in Mobile Robotics,“ Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.60, pp.628–638, 2012. [CrossRef]
- H. Zhang, Y. Liu, Z. Guo, and Y. Cao, “The Dynamic Path Planning Research for Mobile Robot Based on Artificial Potential Field,” Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet2011), pp. 2736–2739, 2011.
- G. Li., A. Yamashita, H. Asama, and Y. Tamura, “An Efficient Improved Artificial Potential Field Based Regression Search Method for Robot Path Planning,” International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA), pp. 1227–1232, 2012.
- W. Shi, X. Huang, and W. Zhou, “Path Planning of Mobile Robot Based on Improved Artificial Potential Field,” Journal of Computer Application, Vol.30, No.8, pp. 2021–2023, 2010. [CrossRef]
- B. Zhang, W. Chen, and M. Fei, “An Optimized Method for Path Planning Based on Artificial Potential Field,” Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Applications (ISDA2006), pp. 226–231, 2006.
- B. he, G. Liu, J. Gao and H. Wang, “A Route Planning Method Based on Improved Artificial Potential Field Algorithm”, Proceedings of 2011 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN2011), pp.550–554, 2011.
- A. Chakravarthy and G. Debasish, “Obstacle Avoidance in A Dynamic Environment: A Collision Cone Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol. 28, No.5, pp. 562–574, 1998. [CrossRef]
- Y. Kanayama and B. Hartman, “Smooth Local Path Planning for Autonomous Vehicles,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 3, pp. 1265–1270, 1989.
- X. Gao, Y. Ou, Y. Fu, Z. Li, D. Dai, L. Cui, Y. Zhou, and W. Guo, “A Novel Local Path Planning Method Considering both Robot Posture and Path Smoothness,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 172–178, 2013.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Theory of Measurement Error|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.