MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theory of Measurement Error|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Ch. Smith, Y. Karayiannidis, L. Nalpantidis, X. Gratal, P. Qi, D. V. Dimarogonas, D. Kragic, Dual arm manipulation–A survey, Robotics and Autonomous. [Google Scholar]
- F. Caccavale, P. Chiacchio, A. Marino, L. Villani,impedance control of dual-arm cooperative manipulators, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 13, 5 576 586 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Yahmadi, J. Abdo and T. C. Hsia, Modeling and control of two manipulators handling a flexible object, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 344 349–361 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KUKA Roboter GmbH. KUKA.CR Issued: 21 Aug 2007. Motion Cooperation 2.1 For KUKA System Software (KSS) 5.3/5.4/5.5, Version: 00. [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi and N. G. Fenton, A complete and general solution to the forward kinematics problem of platform-type robotic manipulators, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation Proceedings, 3055–3062 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Latombe Robot Motion Planning. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koga, J.-C. Latombe, Experiments in dual-arm manipulation planning, in: IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 3, 2238–2245 (May 1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barraqu and J. C. Latombe, Robot motion planning: a distributed representation approach, Stanford University, (May 1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.