MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theory of Measurement Error|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- L. Beran, P. Chmelar, and M. Dobrovolny, Navigation of robotic platform with using Inertial Measurement Unit and Direct Cosine Matrix, 56thInternation-al Symposium Electronics in Marine(Elmar), 56, 87–90 (2014)
- L. Beran, P. Chmelar, and L. Rejfek, Navigation of Robotics Platform using Monocular Visual Odometry, 25th International Conference Radioelektronika, 25, 213–216 (2015)
- J. Campbell et.al, A Robust Visual Odometry and Precipice Detection System Using Consumer-grade Monocular Vision, Robotics and Automation. ICRA 2005, 3421–3427, (2005)
- CH. Yang, M. Maimone, and L. Matthies, “Visual Odometry on the Mars Exploration Rovers,” Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 1, 903 (2005) [CrossRef]
- L. Rejfek, Z. Mosna, D. Kouba, J. Boska, and D. Buresova, Application of digital filters to check quality of the automatically scaled ionograms, Journal of Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 1335–3632, 66, 3 164–168 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Borenstein and L. Feng, Measurement and Correction of Systematic Odometry Errors in Mobile Robots, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 12, 6 869–880, (1996) [CrossRef]
- P. Chmelar, L. Beran, N. Kudriavtseva, The Laser Color Detection for 3D Range Scanning Using Gaussian Mixture Model, 25th International Conference Radioelektronika 2015, 25, 248–253 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P. ChmelarAnd M. Dobrovolny, The Fusion of Ultrasonic and Optical Measurement Devices for Autonomous Mapping. 2013, 23rd International Conference Radioelektronika, 23, 292–296 (2013)
- P. Chmelar, L. Beran, N. Kudriavtseva., “Projection of point cloud for basic object detection,” 56th International Symposium (ELMAR 2014), 56, 11–14 (2014)
- B. Gersdorf and U. Frese, A Kalman Filter for Odometry using a Wheel Mounted Inertial Sensor. 10th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, 10, (2013)
- J.Z. Sasiadek and P. Hartana, Sensor data fusion using Kalman filter, in, FUSION 2000. Proceedings of the Third International Conference, 3, (2000)
- L. Beran, P. Chmelar, and L. Rejfek, Navigation of Robotics Platform Using Advanced Image Processing Navigation Methods, V. Eccomas Thematic Conference on Computional Vision and Medical Image Processing(VIPIMAGE), 5, 341–346 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.