MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theory of Measurement Error|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- S. Newman, Shipborne aviation: an introduction. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering 219.5 (2005): 363–368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Subrahmanyam, H-infinity design of F/A-18A automatic Carrier Landing System. Journal of guidance, control, and dynamics 17.1 (1994): 187–191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Petovello, et al. Measuring aircraft carrier flexure in support of autonomous aircraft landings. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on 45.2 (2009): 523–535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Gold, and Alison K. Brown. A hybrid integrity solution for precision landing and guidance. Position Location and Navigation Symposium, 2004. PLANS 2004. IEEE, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- N. Polmar, The Naval Institute guide to the ships and aircraft of the US fleet. Naval Institute Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Adams and T. J. Meyers. The US Navy carrier strike group as a system of systems. International Journal of System of Systems Engineering 2.2–3 (2011): 91–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shinkafi and C. Lawson, Development of a tool to study aircraft trajectory optimisation in the presence of icing conditions. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering 229.8 (2015): 1464–1484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu and X.-J. Qu. Obstacle avoidance and path planning for carrier aircraft launching. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics 28.3 (2015) : 695–703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Shem, Thomas Mazzuchi, and Shahram Sarkani. Addressing uncertainty in UAV navigation decision-making. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on 44.1 (2008): 295–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, A weighted aggregation operators multi-attribute group decision-making method based on interval-valued trapezoidal fuzzy numbers. Expert Systems with Applications 38.1 (2011): 1053–1060. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Vahdani, et al. A new compromise solution method for fuzzy group decision-making problems with an application to the contractor selection.Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence 26.2 (2013): 779–788. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Singh and L. Benyoucef. A fuzzy TOPSIS based approach for e-sourcing. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 24 3 (2011): 437–448. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.