MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- A.Shmakov, V. Modorskii, Modeling of oscillating processes in elements construction SRM, Scientific and Technical Volga region Bulletin, 6, 368–371 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mekhonoshina, V. Modorskii, On a phase-shift of waves at the medium interface, Computer Optics, 39(3), 385 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G D Ujade and M B Bhambere, Review of Structural and Thermal Analysis of Gas Turbine Blade, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 3 (2), 347–352, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmakov, V. Modorskii. Energy Conservation in Cooling Systems at Metallurgical Plants, Metallurgist, 59(9), 882–886 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmakov, V. Modorskii. Numerical Modeling of Gasdynamic Processes and Processes of Deformation in Compressor of Model Test Bench of the Gas-Distributing Unit, AMM, 799–800, 865–869 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dimentberga, S. Kolesnikov, Vibrations in thechnics. Vibrations machines, structures and their elements (Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. Modorskii and other, The solution of engineering problem on the high-performance computer system of the Perm national research polytechnical university: monograph. (Perm national research polytechnical university, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Butymova L.N., Modorskii V.Ya., Petrov V.U., Numerical simulation of model compressor blade oscillation influence on gas-structure system, Scientific and Technical Volga region Bulletin, 6, 161–163 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Modorskii V.Ya., Sokolkin U.V., “Gasoelastic processes in power plants: monograph. (FIZMATLIT, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Balakrishnan A. V., Aeroelastic flutter analysis in viscous flow: continuum models, 16 (3), 221 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Mekhonoshina E.V., Modorskii V.Ya., Petrov V.Yu, Numeric simulation of the interaction between subsonic. (Source of the Document CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Conference «Information Technology and Nanotechnology, (ITNT-2015), Mathematical Modeling) 211–218 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ponik A. N., Modorskii V. Ya., Kozlova A. V., Sokolkin Yu. V., Numerical modeling of flow mixing and cooling processes in a perforated exhaust duct, Russian Aeronautics (Iz VUZ), 57(2), 181–186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modorskii V.Y., Petrov V.Y., Aeroelastic Deformation of a Solid-Propellant Rocket Engine During Supercharging, Russian Aeronautics (Iz VUZ), 54 (3), 272–275 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.