MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Properties Analysis and Measurement|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Chérif, M., et al., Generic modelling of milling forces for CAD/CAM applications. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2004. 44(1): p. 29–37. [CrossRef]
- Vosniakos, G.-C. and E. Matsas, Improving feasibility of robotic milling through robot placement optimisation. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2010. 26(5): p. 517–525. [CrossRef]
- Guo, Y., et al., Vibration analysis and suppression in robotic boring process. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2016. 101: p. 102–110. [CrossRef]
- Klimchik, A., et al., Compliance error compensation technique for parallel robots composed of non-perfect serial chains. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2013. 29(2): p. 385–393. [CrossRef]
- Chen, Y., et al., Spatial statistical analysis and compensation of machining errors for complex surfaces. Precision Engineering, 2013. 37(1): p. 203–212. [CrossRef]
- Drouet, P., et al., Compensation of geometric and elastic errors in large manipulators with an application to a high accuracy medical system. Robotica, 2002. 20(03): p. 341–352. [CrossRef]
- Klimchik, A., et al. Identification of geometrical and elastostatic parameters of heavy industrial robots. in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2013.
- Klimchik, A., et al., Optimal Selection of Measurement Configurations for Stiffness Model Calibration of Anthropomorphic Manipulators. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2012. 162: p. 161–170. [CrossRef]
- Belchior, J., et al., Off-line compensation of the tool path deviations on robotic machining: Application to incremental sheet forming. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2013. 29(4): p. 58–69. [CrossRef]
- Guo, Y., et al., A multilevel calibration technique for an industrial robot with parallelogram mechanism. Precision Engineering, 2015. 40: p. 261–272. [CrossRef]
- Sun, Y. and J.M. Hollerbach. Observability index selection for robot calibration. in Robotics and Automation, 2008. ICRA 2008. IEEE International Conference on. 2008.
- Klimchik, A., et al., Geometric and elastostatic calibration of robotic manipulator using partial pose measurements. Advanced Robotics, 2014. 28(21): p. 1419–1429. [CrossRef]
- Imoto, J., et al., Optimal kinematic calibration of robots based on maximum positioning-error estimation (Theory and application to a parallel-mechanism pipe bender), in Computational Kinematics. 2009, Springer. p. 133–140. [CrossRef]
- Wu, Y., et al., Geometric calibration of industrial robots using enhanced partial pose measurements and design of experiments. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2015. 35: p. 151–168. [CrossRef]
- Yan, S.J., S.K. Ong, and A.Y.C. Nee, Stiffness analysis of parallelogram-type parallel manipulators using a strain energy method. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2016. 37: p. 13–22. [CrossRef]
- Klimchik, A., D. Chablat, and A. Pashkevich, Stiffness modeling for perfect and non-perfect parallel manipulators under internal and external loadings. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2014. 79: p. 1–28. [CrossRef]
- Quennouelle, C. and C.m. Gosselin. Instantaneous kinemato-static model of planar compliant parallel mechanisms. in ASME 2008 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference. 2008. American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Pashkevich, A., A. Klimchik, and D. Chablat, Enhanced stiffness modeling of manipulators with passive joints. Mechanism and machine theory, 2011. 46(5): p. 662–679. [CrossRef]
- Klimchik, A., et al., Identification of the manipulator stiffness model parameters in industrial environment. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2015. 90: p. 1–22. [CrossRef]
- Nubiola, A. and I.A. Bonev, Absolute calibration of an ABB IRB 1600 robot using a laser tracker. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2013. 29(1): p. 236–245. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.