- Z. Y. Hu, G. Y. Meng, H. T. Xia, Research on Sur-face Roughness of High Speed Milling GH4169 Based on the Orthogonal Experiment Method, Man-ufacturing Technology and Machine Tools, 1 (2011)
- W. W. Liu, F. Li, CH. F. Yao, etc, Effect of Milling Parameters on Surface Roughness in High Speed Milling GH4169, Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 12 (2012)
- W. W. Liu, F. Li, X. J. Ren, etc, Research on Surface Roughness Based on SPSO in High Speed Milling of GH4169, China Mechanical Engineering, 22, 22(2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Koshy, R. C. Dewes, D. K. Aspinwall, High speed end milling of hardened AISI D2 tool steel (~58 HRC), Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 127(2002) [CrossRef]
- D. A. Axinte, R. C. Dewes, Surface integrity of hot work tool steel after high speed milling-experimental data and empirical models, Journal of Materials Pro-cessing Technology, 127(2002)
- J. J. Chen, C. Long, C. Wang, Prediction Model of Surface Roughness on P20 Mold Steel by High Speed Milling, Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique, 12(2012)
- S. Y. Wang, X. Ai, J.ZHao, etc, A Surface Rough-ness Prediction Model for High Speed Milling, Manufacturing Technology and Machine Tools, 8(2006)
- CH. F.Yao, D. Q, CH. Jin, etc, Exploring Surface Roughness and Surface Morphology of High-speed Milling TC11 Titanium Alloy, Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 30, 9(2011)
- F. Su, Y. J. ZHan, H. Hong, The Construction of an Mathematics Model Study on Surface Roughness in High Speed Milling 718 Die Steel, Journal of Xia-men university of technology, 13, 1(2015)
- W. ZH. Wang, The Design of the Test and Analysis (Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2004)
- F. Su, Y. J. ZHan, H. Hong, An experiment study on milling forces in high speed milling NAK80 die steel, Journal of Zhong kai University of Agriculture and Technology, 27, 4(2014)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Properties Analysis and Measurement|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.