- De Wuilloud J.C, Sadi B.B. and Caruso J.A., “Trace humic and fulvic acid determination in natural water by cloud point extraction/pre-concentration using non-ionic and cationic surfactants with FI-UV detection”. The Analyst 128, 453–458, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Liu S, Lim M, Fabris R, Chow C, Drikas M, and Amal R., “TiO2 Photocatalysis of Natural Organic Matter in Surface Water: Impact on Trihalomethane and Haloacetic Acid Formation Potential” in Environ. Sci. Technol. 42: 6, pp. 218–223, (2008).
- Hepplewhite C, Newcombe G and Knappe D, “NOM and MIB, who wins in the competition for activated carbon adsorption sites?” in Water Sci. Technol. 49, pp. 257–267, (2004).
- Hongbo Ma, Phillip L. Williams, Stephen A. Diamond, Ecotoxicity of manufactured ZnO nanoparticles – a review, Environ. Pollut. 172: 76–85, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Ravichandrika, K., Kiranmayi, P. & Ravikumar, “Synthesis, characterization and antibacterial activity of ZnO nanoparticles”, International Journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical Science, 4, ISSN-0975-1491, p. 336–338, (2012).
- V. Oskoei, M.H. Dehghani, S. Nazmara, B. Heibati, M. Asif, I. Tyagi, Shilpi Agarwal and Vinod Kumar Gupta, “Removal of humic acid from aqueous solution using UV/ZnO nano-photocatalysis and adsorption”, Journal of Molecular Liquids 213: 374–380, (2016). [CrossRef]
- Kim, J.K,. Alajmy, J., Borges, A.C., Joo, J.C., Anh, H., and Campos, L.C, “Degradation of Humic Acid by Photocatalytic Reaction Using Nano-sized ZnO/Laponite Composite”, Water Air Soil Pollut. 224:1749, (2013). [CrossRef]
- G.E. Fryxell, and G. Cao, “Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Sorbents and Sensors”, World Scientific, (2007).
- M. A. Behnajady, N. Modirshahla, and R. Hamzavi, “Kinetic study on photocatalytic degradation of C.I. acid yellow 23 by ZnO photocatalyst,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 133, no.1–3, pp. 226–232, (2006). [CrossRef]
- H. Yang, G. Li, T. An, Y. Gao, and J. Fu, “Photocatalytic degradation kinetics and mechanism of environmental pharmaceuticals in aqueous suspension of TiO2: a case of sulfa drugs,” Catalysis Today, 153, no. 3-4, pp. 200–207, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Bak S, Song M, Nam I, Lee WG, “Photocatalytic Oxidation of Trichloroethylene in Water Using a Porous Ball of Nano-ZnO and Nanoclay Composite”, Journal of Nanomaterials, Article ID 160212, 8 pages, (2015).
- G.E. Fryxell, G. Cao, Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Sorbents and Sensors, World Scientific, (2007).
- Sekartaji, Putri Ardyarini and Sandhya Babel. Degradation of humic acid by using TiO2 photocatalyst. In Proceedings of the 10th GMSARN International Conference 2015 on Smart Energy, Environment and Community Development in GMS, (2015).
- L. Huang, F. Peng, H. Yu and H. Wang, Solid State Sci. 11: 129–138, (2009). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Properties Analysis and Measurement|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.