MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Judin Abdul Karim (2008), Road infrastructure development in Malaysia, Public Works Department, Malaysia, Accessed in November 2009, from http://rakan1.jkr.gov.my/csfj/editor/files/File/Dokumentasi/International%20Paper/ROAD%20MANAGEMENT%20AND%20MAINTENANCE2pdf.
- Abdalla, NK, Riza Atiq, OKR & Amiruddin, I (2007), Why do people use their cars: a case study in Malaysia, Journal of Social Sciences, 3(3):117–122. [CrossRef]
- Judin Abdul Karim (2008), Road infrastructure development in Malaysia, Public Works Department, Malaysia, Accessed in November 2009, from http://rakan1.jkr.gov.my/csfj/editor/files/File/Dokumentasi/International%20paper/ROAD%20MANAGEMENT%20AND%20MAINTENANCE2.pdf.
- Li Wei, K, Mat Saman, MZ, & Meng Chiao, L (2008). Development of green design framework for Malaysian automotive industries, Proceedings of the 2nd Regional Conference on Vehicle Engineering & Technology, KualaLumpur.
- Mohd Rosli (2006), The automobile industry and performance of Malaysian auto production, Journal of Economic Cooperation, 27: 89–114.
- Lily Amelia, Wahab, DA, Che Haron, CH, Muhamad, N & Azhari, CH (2009), Initiating automotive component reuse in Malaysia, Journal of Cleaner Production, 17:1572–1579. [CrossRef]
- MIDA (Malaysian Industrial Development Authority) (2010), Business opportunities: Malaysia’s automotive industry, August 2010, Accessed in December 2010, from http://www.mida.gov.my/en_v2/uploads/Publications_pdf/BO_MalaysiaAutomotive/Automotive_FA.pdf.
- Gall, Jared (August 2010). “2010 Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed vs. 2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost”. Car and Driver. Retrieved 2014–03-11
- Berger, Michael L. (2001). The automobile in American history and culture: a reference guide. Greenwood. p. 160. ISBN 978–0-313–24558-9. Retrieved 2014–03-11
- Wendler, Andrew (January 2012). “2013 Acura ILX Concept - This concept previews a production Civic-based compact for Honda’s luxury brand”. Car and Driver. Retrieved2014–03-11.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.