MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Stefanescu, D.M., Compacted Graphite Iron, in ASM Handbook Vol 01 Properties and Selection Irons, Steels, and High-Performance Alloys. 1996, ASM International. p. 102 – 129.
- Brown, J.R., Foseco Ferrous Foundryman’s Handbook. 2000: Butterworth-Heinemann. 84–89.
- A436, A., Standard Specification for Austenitic Gray Iron Castings, in Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol 01, A. International, Editor. 2009: Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol 01. p. 1–5.
- Sun, X.J.,Y.X. Li, and X. Chen, Identification and evaluation of modification level for compacted graphite cast iron. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2008. 200(1-3): p. 471–480. [CrossRef]
- A247, A., Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Microstructure of Graphite in Iron Castings, in Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol 01. 2009, ASTM International: united state. p. 1–5.
- Elisabeth Weidmann, A.G., Application Notes: Metallographic preparation of Cast iron, in Struers, S. Inc, Editor. 2006, Struers A/S: struers.com/. p. 1–6.
- Gallagher, J.J., Ductile Iron For Engineers. 1998, Metals Internaltional Limited: www.ductile.org. p. 61–89.
- M. Nili Ahmadabadi, E.N., J. Echigoya, Transmission electron microscopy study of high temperature bainitic transformation in 1 wt.% Mn ductile iron. Materials Science and Engineering A 1995. 194: p. 87–98. [CrossRef]
- Mohd Rashidi, M. and M.H. Idris, Effect of inoculation on microstructure, mechanical and corrosion properties of high manganese ductile Ni-resist alloy. Materials & Design, 2013. 51: p. 861–869. [CrossRef]
- Mohd. Rashidi, M. and M. Hasbullah Idris, Microstructure and mechanical properties of modified ductile Ni-resist with higher manganese content. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2013. 574: p. 226–234. [CrossRef]
- Rashidi, M.M. and M.H. Idris, The effects of solidification on the microstructure and mechanical properties of modified ductile Ni-resist iron with a high manganese content. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2014. 597: p. 395–407. [CrossRef]
- Roula, A. and G.A. Kosnikov, Manganese distribution and effect on graphite shape in advanced cast irons. Materials Letters, 2008. 62(23): p. 3796–3799. [CrossRef]
- ASA, E., Magnesium Treatment Processes, in Technical Information, F.P. Elkem ASA, Editor. 2004, Elkem ASA. p. 1–2.
- Skaland, D.T., Ductile Iron Production - A Comparison of Alternative Treatment Methods. Elkem ASA, 1999: p. 2–19.
- A439, A., Standard Specification for Austenitic Ductile Iron Castings, in Annual Book of ASTM Standard, Vol 01, A. International, Editor. 2009: united state. p. 1–6.
- Fatahalla, N., A. AbuElEzz, and M. Semeida, C, Si and Ni as alloying elements to vary carbon equivalent of austenitic ductile cast iron: Microstructure and mechanical properties. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2009. 504: p. 81–89. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.