MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Rahman S, Vanier. D.J. Life cycle cost analysis as a decision support tool for managing municipal infrastructure. Toronto, Ontario 2004
- Dhillon B. S. Design reliability. Canada 1999: TA174.D4929
- Dhillon B. S. Life Cycle Costing for Engineers. Taylor and Francis Group, LLC 2010
- Emblemsvåg J, Bras B. Activity-Based Cost and Environmental Management – A Different Approach to ISO14000 Compliance. 2001 Boston: Kluwer
- Robin C, Robert S. Activity-Based Systems: Measuring the Costs of Resource Usage. Accounting Horizons/September 1992
- Korpi E, Ala-Risku T. Life cycle costing: a review of published case studies. Helsinki University of Technology Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Finland
- Vanier S, Rahman D.J. Life cycle cost analysis as a decision support tool for managing municipal infrastructure” National Research Council Canada-46774
- Chen, C., Flintsch, G.W., &Al-Qadi, I.L. Fuzzy Logic-Based Life-Cycle Costs Analysis Model for Pavement and Asset Managemen. 6th International Conference on Managing Pavements 2004
- Ross T. Fuzzy logic with engineering applications. McGraw-Hill 1995
- Kishk M, and Al-Hajj A. A fuzzy model and algorithm to handle subjectivity in life-cycle costing based decision-making. J. Financial Manage. Property Constr, 2002; 5(1–2), 93–104
- Mohammad A, Tarek Z, and Osama M. Fuzzy-Based Life-cycle Cost Model for Decision Making under Subjectivity. American Society of Civil Engineers 2013
- Waghmode L, Sahasrabudhe A, Kulkarni P. Life Cycle Cost Modelling of Pumps Using an Activity Based Costing Methodology. Journal of Mechanical Design by ASME, Vol. 132 /121006–1, 2010 [CrossRef]
- Hennecke FW. Life cycle costs of pumps in chemical industry. ELSEVIER Chemical Engineering and Processing 38, 511–516, 1999 [CrossRef]
- Doyen L. Repair efficiency estimation in the ARI1 imperfect repair model. Modern Statistical And Mathematical Methods in Reliability, 2005;10:153. [CrossRef]
- Wahyu W, Haryono. On Approaches For Repairable System Analysis. Laboratory of Statistical Industry, Department of Statistics FMIPA ITS Surabaya
- Annaruemon P, Wanida R, Supapan C, Pisal Y. A Fuzzy Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing Model in an Uncertain Manufacturing Environment. Proceedings of the Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering & Management Systems Conference 2012
- Bülent B. A Critique on the Consistency Ratios of Some Selected Articles Regarding Fuzzy AHP and Sustainability. 3rd International Symposium on Sustainable Development, 2012, Sarajevo
- Dong W, Shah H, Wong F. Fuzzy computations in risk and decision analysis. Civ. Eng. Syst. 1985; 2(4), 201–208. [CrossRef]
- Dong W, Shah H. Vertex method for computing functions of fuzzy variables. Fuzzy Sets Syst;1987: 24(1), 65–78 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.