MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- J. Wang, L. Li, D. Niu, and Z. Tan, An annual load forecasting model based on support vector regression with differential evolution algorithm, Applied Energy, vol. 94, (2012).
- H. X. Zhao and F. Magoulès, A review on the prediction of building energy consumption, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, pp. 3586–3592, (2012). [CrossRef]
- L. Suganthi and Anand A. Samuel, Energy Models for Demand Forecasting-A Review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 16, pp. 1223–1420, (2012). [CrossRef]
- K. Metaxiotis, A. Kagiannas, D. Askounis, and J. Psarras, Artificial intelligence in short term electric load forecasting: a state-of-the-art survey for the researcher, Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 44, pp. 1525–1534, (2003). [CrossRef]
- E. Avci, Selecting of the optimal feature subset and kernel parameters in digital modulation classification by using hybrid genetic algorithm–support vector machines, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, pp. 1391–1402, (2009). [CrossRef]
- B. Dong, C. Cao, and S. E. Lee, Applying support vector machines to predict building energy consumption in tropical region, Energy and Buildings, vol. 37, pp. 545–553, 5//(2005). [CrossRef]
- Zhijian Hou and Z. Lian, An Application of Support Vector Machines in Cooling Load Prediction, presented at the International Systems and Application 2009, Wuhan, (2009).
- Z. Mustaffa, Y. Yusof, and S. S. Kamaruddin, Application of LSSVM by ABC in Energy Commodity Price Forecasting, in Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO), 2014 IEEE 8th International, Langkawi, (2014), pp. 94–98.
- X. Yang, Comparison of the LS-SVM Based Load Forecasting Models, in IEEE, ed. Harbin, Heilongjiang, China: IEEE, (2011), pp. 2942–2945.
- O. Hegazy, O. S. Soliman, and M. A. Salam, LSSVM-ABC Algorithm for Stock Price prediction, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT ), vol. 7, pp. 81–92, (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Samsudin, P. Saad, and A. Shabri, River flow time series using least squares support vector machines, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, vol. 15, pp. 1835–1852, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Hongya Xu, Yao Dong, Jie Wu, and Weigang Zhao, Application of GMDH to Short Term Load Forecasting, Advanced in Intelligent System, vol. 138, pp. 27–32, (2012). [CrossRef]
- T. Jacob, U. A. Usman, S. Bemdoo, and A. A. Susan, Short-term Electrical Energy Consumption Forecasting Using GMDH-type Neural Network, Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 3, pp. 42–47, (2015). [CrossRef]
- W.-C. Hong, Electric load forecasting by seasonal recurrent SVR (support vector regression) with chaotic artificial bee colony algorithm, Energy, vol. 36, pp. 5568–5578, 9// (2011). [CrossRef]
- Z. Mustaffa, Y. Yusof, and S. S. Kamaruddin, Application of LSSVM by ABC in energy commodity price forecasting, in Power Engineering and Optimization Conference (PEOCO), 2014 IEEE 8th International, (2014), pp. 94–98.
- D. Karaboga and B. Basturk, A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm, Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 39, pp. 459–471, 2007/11/01 (2007). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.