MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Parisio A., et al., Use of model predictive control for experimental microgrid optimization. Applied Energy, 115: p. 37–46, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Riffonneau Y., et al., Optimal Power Flow Management for Grid Connected PV Systems With Batteries. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on. 2(3): p. 309–320, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Perez E., et al., Predictive Power Control for PV Plants With Energy Storage. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on. 4(2): p. 482–490, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Teleke S., et al., Rule-Based Control of Battery Energy Storage for Dispatching Intermittent Renewable Sources. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, 1(3): p. 117–124, (2010) [CrossRef]
- Hossain M.J., et al., Design of Robust Distributed Control for Interconnected Microgrids. Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on, (99): p. 1–12, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Telaretti E., et al., A Novel Operating Strategy for Customer-Side Energy Storages in Presence of Dynamic Electricity Prices. Intelligent Industrial Systems, 1(3): p. 233–244, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Bennett C. J., R. A. Stewart, and J. W. Lu, Forecasting low voltage distribution network demand profiles using a pattern recognition based expert system. Energy, 67: p. 200–212, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Sanseverino E., et al., A Self-Adapting Approach for Forecast-Less Scheduling of Electrical Energy Storage Systems in a Liberalized Energy Market. Energies, 6(11): p. 5738, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Chen C., et al., Smart energy management system for optimal microgrid economic operation. Renewable Power Generation, IET, 5(3): p. 258–267, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Bennett C., et al. Applicability of load forecasting techniques for customer energy storage control systems. in Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2015 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific. (2015)
- Bennett C. J., R. A. Stewart, and J. W. Lu, Development of a three-phase battery energy storage scheduling and operation system for low voltage distribution networks. Applied Energy, 146(0): p. 122–134 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Bennett C., R. Stewart, and J. Lu, Autoregressive with Exogenous Variables and Neural Network Short-Term Load Forecast Models for Residential Low Voltage Distribution Networks. Energies, 7(5): p. 2938, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Leskarac D., et al. Testing facility for research and development of Smart-MicroGrid technologies. In Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2015 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific. (2015)
- Moghimi M., et al. Communication architecture and data acquisition for experimental MicroGrid installations, in Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2015 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific. (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.