MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- P. F. Ribeiro, “Wavelets: A new approach to analyze power system distortions” in Proc. EPRI-Power Quality Steering Committee, Baltimore, MD, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zheng, E. Makram, and A. A. Girgis, “Power system transient and harmonic studies using wavelet transform,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., 14, no. 4, pp. 1461–1468, Oct. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Santoso, E.J. Powers, and W.M. Grady, “ Wavelet-based Power Quality Event Identification System, Part 1The Wavelet Transform and Feature Extraction of Power Quality Disturbances and Part 2: Design and Implementation,” ERPI Report, August (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barros, R. I. Diego and M. de Apraiz. “Applications of Wavelet Transform for Analysis of Harmonic Distortion in Power Systems: A Review”. IEEE Transactions on instrumentation and measurement, 61, no. 10. pp. 2604–2611, October (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallat “A wavelet tour of signal processing”, Academic Press, New York, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Dwight F. Mix and Kraig J. Olejniczak “Elements of wavelets for engineers and scientists”. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, NY, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kirichenko, V.N. Gorunov, A.V. Schekochikhin, V.V. Barskov. “Algorithms of optimal parametric synthesis of RLC models in the problem of parameter identification of electrical devices”. Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines (Dynamics), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Calli, “Analysis of Electrical Transients In Power System Via A Novel Wavelet Recursion Method”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Purdue University (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Strang and T. Nguyen. Wavelets and Filter Banks. Wellesly-Cambridge Press. Wellesly. MA. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, M.S. Nicolae. “Real-time Analysis Using Discrete Wavelet Transform in Power Systems” 15th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, EPE-PEMC 2012 ECCE Europe, Novi Sad, Serbia [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.