MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- K. Shirose, Equipment effectiveness, chronic losses, and other TPM improvement concepts in TPM development program: Implementing total productive maintenance. Productivity Press, Portland, OR, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- D. Seth and D. Tripathi, Relationship between TQM and TPM implementation factors and business performance of manufacturing industry in Indian context. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 22(3), pp. 256–277, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki, TPM in process industries. 1st ed. Portland, Or.: Productivity Press, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. Womack and D. Jones, Lean thinking. London: Simon & Schuster, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Jones, & D. Roos Machine that Changed the World. Simon and Schuster, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nyhuis, & M. Vogel Adaptation of logistic operating curves to one-piece flow processes. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 55(3/4), 284–299, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.