MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. Akagi, K. Fujita, Building an expert system for the preliminary design of ships, artificial intelligence for engineering design, analysis and manufacturing, 1, 191–205 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Roh, K. Y. Lee, An initial hull structure modeling system for computer-aided process planning in shipbuilding, Advances in Engineering Software, 37, 457–476 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Lee, J. K. Lee, N. S. Park, Intelligent approach to a CAD system for the layout design of a ship engine room, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 34, 599–608 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, S. Han, Encapsulation of geometric functions for ship structural CAD using a STEP database as native storage, Computer-Aided Design, 35, 1161–1170 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Li, B. Wu, Y. M. Hu, C. Jin, T. L. Shi, A hybrid assembly sequence planning approach based on discrete particle swarm optimization and evolutionary direction operation, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 68, 617–630 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Li, B. Wu, P. X. Yi, C. Jin, Y. M. Hu, T. L Shi, An improved discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm for high-speed trains assembly sequence planning, Assembly Automation, 33, 360–373 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lee, K. H. Lee, An approach to case-based system for conceptual ship design assistant, Expert Systems with Application, 16, 97–104 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Park, R. L. Storch, Overview of ship-design expert systems, Expert Systems, 19, 136–141 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Helvacioglu, M. Insel, An expert system approach to container ship layout design, International Shipbuilding Process, 50, 19–34 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Lee, K. Lee, Sumire system in sumiyomo oppama shipyard, Advances in Engineering Software, 4, 356–365 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Lu, Y. Lin, Z. S. Ji, Virtual tanks division and capacity calculation based on NURBS ship form, Journal of Ship Mechanics, 11, 435–443 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.