MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Education and Learning|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- BentleyT. “Personalised learning in the UK: from vision to strategy?” (Personalised learning: high expectations symposium, Department of Education and Training, Sydney.2005) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao, W. Shen, W. Cong, The implementation of personalized education to enhance the quality of personnel training, China Adult Education, 2,11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhao, Z. Ma, Promoting the Innovative Personnel Cultivation System of Local Universities. (Eastern Academic Forum, Australia. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ji, Education mode and validation of local college personalized construction, Journal of Hebei University of Science and technology (Social Sciences), 13,1(2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ji, Practice verification of the value of individualized education and deepening approach, Journal of Hebei University of Science and technology ( Social Sciences), 11,82(2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu. Exploring the personalized education system of undergraduate students, Research on Higher Engineering Education,6,105(2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhao, Y. Yu, S. Reng, S. Liu, X. Rong, Improving Engineering Practice of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering Majors In Chinese Universities, J. Chem. Educ., 91,2(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.