MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Education and Learning|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J.N. Marcinčin, J. Barna, Ľ.N. Marcinčinová, V. Fečová, Principles of product assembly visualization by augmented reality usage, In: Annals of DAAAM for 2011 and Proceeding of the 22nd International DAAAM Symposium, Viena, 2011, 1049–1050
- J.N. Marcinčin, J. Barna, Proceedings in Manufacturing Systems, 6, 2, 101-104 (2011)
- J.N. Marcinčin, M. Janák, J. Barna, J. Török, Ľ.N. Marcinčínová, V. Fečová, Verification of a program for the control of a robotic workcell with the use of AR [et al.] - 2012, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 9, 1–7 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Vallino, K.N. Kutulakos, Augmenting reality using affine object representations. Fundamentals of weareable computers and augmented reality, W. Barfield and T. Caudell (Ed.), Mahwah: Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc. Publ., 157–182
- W.R. Sherman, A.B. Craig, Understanding of virtual reality, Interface, Application, and Design, USA, Elsevier Science, 2003
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.