MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Luo Jiancheng, Zhou Chenghu, Yang Yan. Land-cover and land-use classification based on remote sensing intelligent Geo-interpreting model[J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2001, 16(2):179–183.(in Chinese)
- Li Xiubin. A review of the international researches on land use/land cover change [J]. ACTA Geographica Sinica, 1996, 51(67):553–557.(in Chinese)
- Mai Kaile, Zhang Wenhui. Object-oriented classification approach for remote sensing imagery information extraction in loess hilly-gully region[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery2011, 42(4):153–158. (in Chinese)
- Zhao Chunhui, Qiao Lei. Classification of hyperspectral remote sensing image using improved LS-SVM[J]. Applied Science and Technology, 2008, 35(1):44–52.(in Chinese)
- Fu Wenjie, Hong Jinyi, Lin Mingsen. A method of land use classification from remote sensing image based on support vector machines and spectral similarity scale[J]. Remote Sensing Technology and application, 2006, 21(1):25–30.(in Chinese)
- Du Peijun, Liu Sicong, Zheng Hui. Land cover change detection over mining areas based on support vector machine [J]. 2012, 41(2):262–267. (in Chinese)
- Sun Danfeng,Yang Yihong, Liu Shunxi. Application of high-spatial IKONS remote sensing images in land use classification and change monitoring[J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2002, 18(2):160–164. (in Chinese)
- Chen Qihao, Liu Zhimin, Xiuguo Liu, et al. Element-oriented land-use classification of mining area by high spatial resolution remote sensing image[J]. Earth Science—Journal of China University of Geosciences, 2010, 35(3):453–458. (in Chinese) [CrossRef]
- Zhou Pei, Zhou Shenli. Effect of land use on ecological benefit of farm belt in suburbs[J]. Journal of Ecology and Rural Environment, 2007, 23(4): 6–10. (in Chinese)
- Zhou Yi, Wu Juan, Qi Li, et al. Test and analysis for detecting land use change by using CBERS-02C satellite image[J]. Mineral Exploration.2012,3(5): 688–694. (in Chinese)
- Ma Ligang, Zhang Leping, Jinsong Zheng, et al. Land use classification using ZY1-”02C”remote sensing images [J]. Journal of Zhejiang University: Engineering Science, 2013, 47(8):1508–1516. (in Chinese)
- Wang Haihun, Peng Jiaxiong, Wei Wu, et al. A study of evaluation methods on performance of the multi-source remote sensing image fusion[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications,2003,(25):33–37. (in Chinese)
- hang Xuegong. Introduction to statistical learning theory and support vector machines[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2000, 26(1):32–42. (in Chinese)
- V N. Vapnik The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory[M]. Berlin: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg,1998.
- C. Hsu, C. Lin A comparison of methods for multiclass support vector machines[J]. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 2002,13 (2):415–425. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Quanming, Liu Huijin. Application of LS-SVM in classification of power quality disturbances[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE,2008,28(1):106–110. (in Chinese)
- Yang Jiajia, Jiang Qigang, Yongliang Chen, et al. Lithology division for large-scale region segmentation based on LS-SVM and high resolution remote sensing images[J]. Journal of China University of Petroleum(Edition of Natural Science), 2012,36(1):60–67. (in Chinese)
- Wang Kai, Hou Zhurong, Wang Congli. Intrusion detection based on cross-validation SVM[J]. Journal of Test and Measurement Technology, 2010, 24(5):419–423. (in Chinese)
- Zhang Jinshui, He Chunyang, Yao Pan, et al. The high spatial resolution RS image classification based on SVM method with the multi-source data, 2006,10(1):49–57. (in Chinese)
- M. Fauvel, J Chanussot, J A. Benediktsson Kernel principal component analysis for the classification of hyperspectral remote sensing data over urban areas[J]. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, 2009:1–14 [CrossRef]
- Guo Hui, Wang Ling, Liu Heping. Integrating kernel principal component analysis with least squares support vector machines for time series forecasting problems[J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2006, 28(3):303–306. (in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.