MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- H M. Jol Ground Penetrating Radar Theory and Applications[J]. Ground Penetrating Radar Theory & Applications, (2009):509–524.
- T. Dogaru, C. Le SAR Images of Rooms and Buildings Based on FDTD Computer Models.[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience & Remote Sensing, (2009), 47(5):1388–1401. [CrossRef]
- F. Ahmad, M G Amin, S A. Kassam Synthetic aperture beamformer for imaging through a dielectric wall[J]. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace Electronic Systems,(2005), 41(1):271–283. [CrossRef]
- E. M. Johansson, J E. Mast Three-dimensional ground-penetrating radar imaging using synthetic aperture time-domain focusing[C]// SPIE’s 1994 International Symposium on Optics, Imaging, and Instrumentation. International Society for Optics and Photonics, (1994): 205–214.
- C. M. Rappaport Accurate Determination of Underground GPR Wavefront and B-Scan Shape From Above-Ground Point Sources[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience & Remote Sensing, (2007), 45(8):2429–2434. [CrossRef]
- T. L. Wen, J S. Yu An Improved Iteration Back Projection Imaging Technique for Surface Penetrating Radar Applications. Applied Mechanics & Materials, (2013), 1509–1513.
- X. Chen, S Xue, D Feng, et al. A new wall clutter reduction strategy for through wall radar imaging[C]//Signal Processing (ICSP), 2014 12th International Conference on. IEEE ,(2014): 2102–2105.
- P. Protiva, J Mrkvica, J. Machac Estimation of Wall Parameters From Time-Delay-Only Through-Wall Radar Measurements[J]. IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, (2011), 59(11):4268–4278. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.