MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J. Wu, C. Dick, R. Westermann, Efficient collision detection for composite finite element simulation of cuts in deformable bodies, Visual Computer, 29(6), pp. 739–749 (2013) [CrossRef]
- L.P. Nedel and D. Thalmann, Real time muscle deformations using mass-spring systems, Computer Graphics International, pp. 156–166 (1998) [CrossRef]
- J. Russo, R. Robinson and M. J. Oldham, Effects of cartilage rings on airflow and particle deposition in the trachea and main bronchi, Medical Engineering and Physics, 30(5), pp. 581–589 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Q. Luo and J. Xiao, Contact and Deformation Modeling for Interactive Environments, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 23, 3, pp.416–430 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Z.R. Liu, Z.Z. Teng, Y.Q. Wang and W.C. Tang, The circumferential residual strain and its nonuniform distribution in rat trachea, Chinese Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 22, 2, pp. 149–152 (2003)
- Y.C. Fung, Biomechanics, pp.400–406 (1981)
- L.C., Teague, Jr., C.W. Pidgeon, Structured analysis methods for computer information systems, 1985
- A. E. Jr. Anuta, Compatibility of the modal equations, Computers and Structures, 33, 5, pp. 1229–1232 (1989) [CrossRef]
- A. Watt, 3D Computer Graphic, 3rd ed Reading, MA: Addison Wesley, 2000
- S. Cameron, Enhancing GJK: Computing minimum and penetration distances between convex polyhedra, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3112–3117 (1997) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.