MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- S. Chie, G. Rabideau. ASPEN-auto-mated planning and scheduling for space mission operations[C]//6th International Symposium on Space Missions Operations and Ground Data System. France, Toulouse, 2000.
- B Cichy, S. Chien Validating the EO-1 autonomous science agent[C]//International Workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Space. Germany, Darmstadt, 2004.
- MJ Bamsley, JJ Settle, CuterMA, te al. The PROBA/ CHRIS mission: a low-Cost smallsat for hyperspectral multiangle observations of the earth surface and atomosphere[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2004, 42(7): 1512–1520. [CrossRef]
- N. Biachessi Planning and Scheduling problems for earth observing satellites: models and algorithms[D]. Milano: Universita degli Studi di Milano,2006.
- HE Ren-jie, GAO Bao-cun, LI Ju-fang. Models, algorithms and applications to the mission planning system of imaging satellite[J] Systems engineering – Theroy&Practice, 2011,31(3): 412–413 (in Chinese)
- TIAN Zhixin, Xiaoting.Cui Remote Sensing Satellite Autonomous Command Sequences Generation Based on Digraph-model[J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2014, 23(6):55–57(in Chinese)
- ZHANG XinWei, DAI Jun. Research on Working Mode of Remote Sensing Satellite with Agile Attitude Contro l[J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2011, 20(4) :34–37(in Chinese).
- CHEN Shaolong Computation Model of Veer Angle and Velocity – Height Ratio for Space Camera in Roll Attitude [J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2010, 19(1):38–39 (in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.