MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J. Dirk, New Direction for Adult and Continuing Education, A Publishing Unit of John Wiley & Sons Inc . (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandura, The Evolution of Social Cognitive Theory. In K.G. Smith & M.A. Hitt (Eds.) Great Minds in Management. (p.1) (2005). Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Rotter, Internal Versus External Control of Reinforcement: A Case History of a Variable, Am. Psychologist, April 1990, 490–493, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. Trice, An academic Locus of Control scale for college students. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 61, 1043–1046 21, (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Trice, et al. Concurrent validity of the Academic Locus of Control Scale. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 47, 483–486 (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Anderson, J. Hatie, R. Hamilton, Locus of Control, Self‐Efficacy, and Motivation in Different Schools: Is moderation the key to success? Educ. Psy. 25, 5, 517–535 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Loo, J. L. F. Choy, SouSelf-efficacy influencing academic performance of engineering students. Am. J. of Educ. Res. 1,3, 86–92, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasrollahi, Barjasteh, H. Iranian Students’ Self Efficacy and Their Language Achievements. Theory and Pract. in Lang. Stud., 3, 10, 1837–1843 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shkullaku, The Relationship Between Self – Efficacy and Academic Performance in the Context of Gender Among Albanian Students. Euro. Acad. Res. 1, 4, 467–478 (2013). www.euacademic.org [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Li, A Study of the Attitude, Self-Efficacy, Effort and Academic Achievement Among CityU Students Towards Research Methods and Statistics. SS Student E-Journal. 1, 154–183 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Valle, J. C. Núñez, R. G. Cabanach, González-PiendaJ. A., S. Rodríguez, P. Rosário, et al. Academic goals and learning quality in higher education students. The Spanish J. of Psy.,12(1), 96–105(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Patron, S. Lopez, Student Effort, Consistency and Online Performance. The J. of Educ. Online, 8(2), 1–12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Pintrich, d GrootE. V, , Motivational and self-regulated learning components of classroom academic performance. J. of Educ. Psy. 82(1), 33–40. (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Klobas, S. Renzi, M. L. Nigrelli, Dondena Working Paper No. 2: Measuring self-efficacy for learning. Carlo F. Dondena Centre for Research on Social Dynamics. (2007) URL: www.dondena.unibocconi.it/wp2 [Google Scholar]
- W. Carbonara, Tracking, Students’ Effort, and Academic Achievement. Socio. of Educ.,78, 27–49 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alias, Z. A Akasah, M. J. Kesot, Self-efficacy, Locus of Control and Attitude among Engineering Students: Appreciating the Role of Affects in Learning Efforts. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences,56, 8, 183–190 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Burger, J. A. Raelin, R. M. Reisberg, M. B. Bailey, D. Whitman, The Effect Of Gender On Support and Self-Efficacy and Self-Efficacy in Undergraduate Engineering Programs. 2010 ASEE South-eastern Section Annual Conference, Blacksburg, VA. Accessed from http://se.asee.org/proceedings/ASEE2010/Papers/PR2010Bur184.PDF [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Elliott, Self-Efficacy, Motivation, and Locus of Control, Among Male and Female Construction Management Students. Paper ID #9531. 121st ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Inidianaolis IN June 15-18, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Parameswari, K. Shamala, Academic Motivation and Locus of Control Among Engineering Students J. of Psy. Res. 7(1), 159–167 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Mazjub, The Relationship between Locus of Control and Academic Achievement and Gender in Selected higher Education Institution In Jordan. Proceedings of the 8th WESEAS International Conference on Education and Educational Technology, 215–220 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. R. von, Konsky, J. Ivins, M. Robey, Using PSP to Evaluate Student Effort in Achieving Learning Outcomes in a Software Engineering Assignment. Proceedings of the 7th Australasian conference on Computing education, 42,193–201 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Hassan, and Khalid Ruhi, Academic Locus of Control of High and Low Achieving Student. J. of Res. and Ref. of Educ. 8, 1, 22–33 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Ogunmakin, Academic Self Efficacy, Locus of Control and Academic Performance of Secondary School Student in Onde State Nigeria. (2013). Accessed from http://web.stanford.edu/dept/SUSE/projects/ireport/articles/self-regulation/self-regulated%20learning-motivation.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.