MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J. H. Cho, S. R. Ha, Parameter optimization of the QUAL2K model for a multiple-reach river using an influence coefficient algorithm. Science of the Total Environment, 408:1985–1991 (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. C. Chapra, G. J. Pelletier, H. Tao, QUAL2K: a modeling framework for simulating river and stream water quality, version 2.07. Documentation and Users Manual, Medford, MA: Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept., Tufts University, (2007)
- P. B. Kalburgia, R. N. Shareefaa, U. B. Deshannavar, Development and Evaluation of BOD–DO Model for River Ghataprabha near Mudhol (India), using QUAL2K. I. J. Engineering and Manufacturing, 1: 15–25 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. K. P L, S Seockheon, et al., Application of QUAL2Kw for water quality modeling and dissolved oxygen control in the river Bagmati. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 125:1–3 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. S. Park, Y. S. Lee, A water quality modeling study of the Nakdong River, Korea, Ecological Modelling, 152: 65–75 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Y. Guo, Y. Wang, Hydrochemical modeling and prediction of the middle and lower reaches of Hanjiang river—Application of QUAL2K model, Safety and Environmental Engineering, 10:4–7 (2003)
- R. M. Wright, A. J. Mcdoneii, In-stream deoxygenation rate prediction. Journal of the Environmental Engineering Division, 105: 323–333 (1979)
- Z. Li, Study on automated monitoring, forecasting and emergency disposal of water pollution in Fushun section of Hun river Basin, Shenyang Agricultural University, (2013)
- T. Ying, Application of QUAL2K model in water resources management and protection of Daling river basin. Water Resources & Hydropower of Northeast China, 05:52–53 (2011)
- L. Yang, J. Qian, Y. Wu, et al., Water quality optimization scheme for Qinhuai river based on QUAL2Kmodel, Water Resources Protection, 03:51–55 (2013)
- C. Ye, Progress of studies on water environmental mathematical model, Advances in Environmental Science, 01:74–81 (1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.