MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- W. Geiger, Flushing effects in combined sewer systems, Proceeding of the 4th Int.Cont.on Urban Drainage, Lausanne, Switzerland, (1987), 40–46 [Google Scholar]
- A. Saget, G. Chebbo, J.-L. Bertrand-Krajewski, The first flush in sewer systems, Water Science and Technology, 33(9), 101–108, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ding, W. Xie, W. Sun, Research on water quality and initial discarded amount of roof rain-off, China Rural Water and Hydropower, 1:85–88 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Engineering technicalcode for rain utilization in buiding and sub-district, (GB50400-2006), Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, J. Zhang, LiT., J. Wu, Design of initial rainwater split-flow instrument by reversing board[J]. Journal of Water Resources & Water Engineering, 21(6):121–124(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, T. Wu, Initial Split-flow/Hydrocyclone/Eco-floating Bed for Treatment of Stormwater Runoff, China Water & Wastewater, 26(11):1–4 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.