MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment and Energy|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- J. Alegre, M. Cladera, M. Sard, Tourist areas: Examining the effects of location attributes on tour-operator package holiday prices. Tourism Management, 38(0), 131–141, (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. Alegre, M. Sard, When demand drops and prices rise. Tourist packages in the Balearic Islands during the economic crisis, Tourism Management, 46(0), 375–385, (2015) [CrossRef]
- China National Tourism Administration [CNTA], The Yearbook of China Tourism. China Tourism Press: Beijing, China (Total 7 books in Chinese), (2008–2014)
- Dalian Tourism Administration [DTA] (2010a), The Romantic City of Dalian-official brochure. (2010b) Dalian Bohai Sea Tourism Resources Survey. Liaoning Lijie Consultant Ltd: Liaoning, China. Dalian Tourism Industry Development Program-official brochure (total 3 books in Chinese), (2014)
- A. Economou, R. Mitoula, Management of natural resources and protection of the coastal urban area of Glyfada. Land Use Policy, 35(0), 204–212, (2013) [CrossRef]
- H. Hasegawa, Analyzing tourists’ satisfaction: A multivariate ordered probit approach. Tourism Management, 31(1), 86–97, (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Hausman, Specification tests in econometrics. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society, 1251–1271, (1978)
- K. J. Lancaster, A new approach to consumer theory. The journal of political economy, 132–157, (1966)
- J. B. Loomis, G. W. Richard, Recreation economic decisions, comparing benefits and costs, second edition, Venture Publishing, Inc., 101–109 (1997)
- J. Mueller, J. Loomis, A. González-Cabán, Do repeated wildfires change homebuyers’ demand for homes in high-risk areas? a hedonic analysis of the short and long-term effects of repeated wildfires on house prices in southern california, Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics, 38(2), 155–172, (2009) [CrossRef]
- National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China, (2010a-2014a), China Statistical Yearbook, (2010b–2014b). China City Statistical Yearbook, (2010c-2014c), Dalian Statistical Yearbook, China Statistics Press: Beijing, China (total 15 books in Chinese)
- M. D. Needham, B. W. Szuster, Situational influences on normative evaluations of coastal tourism and recreation management strategies in Hawai’i, Tourism Management, 32(4), 732–740, (2011) [CrossRef]
- L. Onofri, P. A. L. D. Nunes, Beach ‘lovers’ and ‘greens’: A worldwide empirical analysis of coastal tourism. Ecological Economics, 88(0), 49–56, (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Saló, A. Garriga, M. Vila, J. M. Sayeras, Differences in seasonal price patterns among second home rentals and hotels: Empirical evidence and practical implications, Tourism Economics, 18(4), 731–747, (2012) [CrossRef]
- G. Schamel, Weekend vs. midweek stays: Modeling hotel room rates in a small market. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 31(4), 1113–1118, (2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Singh, Managing the environmental problem of seawater intrusion in coastal aquifers through simulation-optimization modeling. Ecological Indicators, 48(0), 498–504, (2015) [CrossRef]
- State Oceanic Administration People’s Republic of China, China Marine Statistical Yearbook, China Ocean Press: Beijing, China, (In Chinese), (2014)
- L. O. Taylor, Theoretical foundations and empirical developments in hedonic modeling. In Hedonic Methods in Housing Markets, (pp. 15–37). Springer New York, (2008) [CrossRef]
- E. S. Yim, S. Lee, W. G. Kim, Determinants of a restaurant average meal price: An application of the hedonic pricing model, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 39(0), 11–20, (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Zygmunt, M. Gluszak, Forest proximity impact on undeveloped land values: A spatial hedonic study. Forest Policy and Economics, 50(0), 82, (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.