MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- N. Churi, Rotary ultrasonic machining of hard-to-machine materials, B. S., University of Mumbai, India, (2002).
- L. P. Liu, Study on the key technologies of rotary ultrasonic machining based on accessing of the machine tool, Tianjin Univerosity, (2011).
- K. D. Papastergiou and D. E. Macpherson, An airborne radar power supply with contactless transfer of energy-part I: Rotating transformer, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, 5–45: 2874–2884, (2007). [CrossRef]
- P. T. Theilmann, Wireless power transfer for scaled electronic biomedical implants, University of California, San Diego, (2012).
- C. P. Choudhury, Modeling and analysis of an inductive power transfer system, Queen’s University, December, (1989).
- Z. L. Long, X. W. Lin, W. Yuan and J. G. Zhang, Modeling on a non-contact power transmission system in ultrasonic machining, Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, ROBIO, Shenzhen, China, December (2013).
- X. W. Wang, A. M. Wang, X. L. Wang, Modeling analysis of contactless power transfer system for rotary ultrasonic machining, submitted to Applied mechanics and materials, (2015).
- H. Hao, FEM Analysis of Contactless Power Transmission System for Ultrasonic Assisted Machining, Dalian University of Technology, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.