MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- M.E. Moursi, A.M. Sharaf, K. El-Arroudi, Optimal control schemes for SSSC for dynamic series compensation, Electric Power Systems Resear, 784, (2007).
- X.Y. Li, Nonlinear controller design of thyristor controlled series compensation for damping inter-area power oscillation, Electric Power Systems Research, 7612, (2006).
- T. Z. Jiang, C. Chen, A design method of nonlinear optimal predictive controller for thyristor controlled series compensation, Electric Power Systems Research, 769, (2005)
- E.A. Leonidaki, G.A. Manos, N.D. Hatziargyriou, An effective method to locate series compensation for voltage stability enhancement, Electric Power Systems Research, 741, (2004).
- S.K. Gupta, N. Kumar, A.K Gupta, Controlled series compensation in coordination with double order SVS auxiliary controller and induction M/C for repressing the torsional oscillations in power systems, Electric Power Systems Research, 622, (2002)
- F. Huo, X. C. Xi, A. N. Poo, Generalized Taylor series expansion for free-form two-dimensional contour error compensation, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 531, (2011)
- A. Strickholm, A single electrode voltage, current-and patch-clamp amplifier with complete stable series resistance compensation, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 611, (1995)
- M.S. Widyan, Controlling chaos and bifurcations of SMIB power system experiencing SSR phenomenon using SSSC, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 49, (2013) [CrossRef]
- L.A. T. Guajardo, A. C. Enríquez, Enhance performance for distance relays due to series capacitors in transmission lines. Electric Power Systems Research, (2013)
- M. Biswal, Adaptive distance relay algorithm for double circuit line with series compensation, Measurement, 53, (2014) [CrossRef]
- J.C. N. Martinez, K. Nieradzinska, O. Anaya-Lara, Dynamic series compensation for the reinforcement of network connections with high wind penetration, Energy Procedia, 53, (2014)
- A. Moharana, R.K. Varma, R. Seethapathy, Subsynchronous Impact of Series Compensation on Induction Generator Based Wind Farm, Electric Power Components and Systems, 4111, (2013)
- L.Y. Sun, J. Zhao, G.M. Dimirovski, Adaptive coordinated passivation control for generator excitation and thyristor controlled series compensation system, Control Engineering Practice, 177, (2009)
- O.M. Neto, D.C. Macdonald, Analysis of subsynchronous resonance in a multi-machine power system using series compensation, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 288, (2006)
- E.J. D. Oliveira, J.L.R. Pereira, I.C.S. Junior, A.N.G Paulo, Wheeling cost influence in hydrothermal dispatch and series compensation allocation, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 262, (2004),.
- J. Y. Zou, J. X. Chen, E. Y. Dong, Study of fast-closing switch based fault current limiter with series compensation, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 249, (2002)
- C.S. Indulkar, Self-excited oscillations in series and shunt compensation schemes of ac transmission systems, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 197, (1997)
- H.W. Lee, J.C. Lee, A flexible CPW series resonator using phase compensation method on polyimide film at 5.8‐GHz[J]. Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., 571, (2015)
- Y.A. Safar, M.M. Saied, The feasibility of multiple-capacitor long line series compensation, Electric Power Components and Systems, 235, (1995)
- A.Y. Abdelaziz, M.A. El-Sharkawy, M.A. Attia, Optimal location of thyristor-controlled series compensation and static VAR compensator to enhance steady-state performance of power system with wind penetration, Electric Power Components and Systems, 4318, (2015),.
- M. Aredes, C. Portela, E. L. Emmerik, R. F. Silva Dias, Static series compensators applied to very longdistance transmission lines, Electrical Engineering, 862, (2003)
- X. Z. Duan, J. Y. Wen, S. J. Cheng, Bifurcation analysis for an SMIB power system with series capacitor compensation associated with sub-synchronousresonance, Science in China Series E: Technological Sciences, 522, (2009)
- E. Ulas, Hocaoglu, M Hakan, Yalcinoz Tankut. Transmission line shunt and series compensation with voltage sensitive loads, International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education, 464 (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.