MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Cho, D. Oh and K. Kim, A study on removal characteristics of heavy metals fromaqueous solutions by fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)187–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Wang, M. Soudi, L. Li and Z.H. Zhu, Coal ash conversion into effective adsorbents for removal of heavy metals and dyes from wastewater. J. Hazard. Mater. B133 (2006)243–251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cetin, E. Pehlivan, The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 298 (2007)83–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmaruzzaman, A review on the utilization of fly ash. Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 36 (2010) 327–363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohan and R. Gandhimathi, Removal of heavy metal ions from municipal solid waste leachate using coal fly ash as an adsorbent. J. Hazard. Mater. 169 (2009)351–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sui, D. Wu and D. Zhang, Factors affecting the sorption of trivalent chromium by zeolite synthesized from coal fly ash. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 322 (2008)13–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Hui, C.Y.H. Chao and S.C. Kot, Removal of mixed heavy metal ions in wastewater by zeolite 4A and residual products from recycled coal fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)89–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F Miyaji, T Muraksmi andY Suyama, Formation of Linde F zeolite by KOH treatment of coal fly ash. J. Ceram. Soc. 117 (2009)619–622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, T. Cheng and Z. L. Wang, Removal of Zn2+ in aqueous solution by Linde F (K) zeolite prepared from recycled fly ash. J. Indian Chem. Soc. 91 (2014)1–7. [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, T. Chen and Y. S. Shi, Adsorption of Cu(II) from aqueous solution on fly ash based Linde F (K) zeolite. Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 33 (2014)29–35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.