MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Cho, D. Oh and K. Kim, A study on removal characteristics of heavy metals fromaqueous solutions by fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)187–195. [CrossRef]
- B. Bayat, Combined removal of zinc (II) and cadmium (II) from aqueous solutions by adsorption onto high-calcium turkish fly ash. Water Air Soil Pollut. 136 (2002)69–92. [CrossRef]
- S. B. Wang, M. Soudi, L. Li and Z.H. Zhu, Coal ash conversion into effective adsorbents for removal of heavy metals and dyes from wastewater. J. Hazard. Mater. B133 (2006)243–251. [CrossRef]
- S. Cetin, E. Pehlivan, The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 298 (2007)83–87. [CrossRef]
- W. Qiu and Y. Zheng, Removal of lead, copper, nickel, cobalt, and zinc from water by a cancrinite-type zeolite synthesized from fly ash. Chem. Eng. J.145 (2009)483–488. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Mohan and R. Gandhimathi, Removal of heavy metal ions from municipal solid waste leachate using coal fly ash as an adsorbent. J. Hazard. Mater.169 (2009)351–359. [CrossRef]
- M. Ahmaruzzaman, A review on the utilization of fly ash. Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 36 (2010) 327–363. [CrossRef]
- Y. Sui, D. Wu and D. Zhang, Factors affecting the sorption of trivalent chromium by zeolite synthesized from coal fly ash. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 322 (2008)13–21. [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, J. Li and X. Sun, Evaluation of zeolites synthesized from fly Ash as potential adsorbents for wastewater containing heavy metals. J. Environ. Sci. 21 (2009)127–136. [CrossRef]
- C. Amrhein, G. H. Haghnia and T. S. Kim, Synthesis and properties of zeolites from coal fly ash. Environ. Sci. Technol. 30 (1996)735–742. [CrossRef]
- B. P. Kelleher, M. N. O’Callaghan and M. J. Leahy, Removal of hexavalent chromium by adsorption on flayash. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol.77 (2002)1212–1218. [CrossRef]
- K.S. Hui, C.Y.H. Chao and S.C. Kot, Removal of mixed heavy metal ions in wastewater by zeolite 4A and residual products from recycled coal fly ash. J. Hazard. Mater. B127 (2005)89–101. [CrossRef]
- F Miyaji, T Muraksmi andY Suyama, Formation of Linde Fzeolite by KOH treatment of coal fly ash. J. Ceram. Soc. 117 (2009)619–622. [CrossRef]
- C. Chen, T. Cheng and Z. L. Wang, Removal of Zn2+ in aqueous solution by Linde F (K) zeolite prepared from recycled fly ash. J. Indian Chem. Soc. 91 (2014)1–7.
- C. Chen, T. Chen and Y. S. Shi, Adsorption of Cu(II) from aqueous solution on fly ash based Linde F (K) zeolite. Iran. J. Chem. Chem. Eng. 33 (2014)29–35.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.