MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S.-Y. Lee, S.-J Park, TiO2 photocatalyst for water treatment applications, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 19 (2013) 1761–1769. [CrossRef]
- L.L. Tan, W.J. Ong, S.P. Chai, A.R. Mohamed, Visible-light-activated oxygen-rich TiO2 as next generation photocatalyst: Importance of annealing temperature on the photoactivity toward reduction of carbon dioxide, Chem. Eng. J., 283 (2016) 1254–1263. [CrossRef]
- H.H. Mohamed, D.W. Bahnemann, The role of electron transfer in photocatalysis: fact and fictions, Appl. Catal. B-Environ., 128 (2012) 91–104. [CrossRef]
- G. Xie, N. Mao, L. Zhou, Adsorption of nitrobenzene by improving carbon nanotubes and polyurethane composite, Chin. J. Environ. Eng., 9 (2015) 1117–1123 (in Chinese).
- G. Colón, M. Maicu, M.C. Hidalgo, J.A. Navío, Cu-doped TiO2 systems with improved photocatalytic activity, Appl. Catal. B-Environ., 67 (2006) 41–51. [CrossRef]
- D.M Luo., Y. Bi, W. Kan, N. Zhang, S.G. Hong, Copper and cerium co-doped titanium dioxideon catalytic photo reduction of carbon dioxide with water: experimental and theoretical studies, J. Mol. Struct., 994 (2011) 325–331. [CrossRef]
- M. Pelaez, N.T. Nolan, S.C. Pillai, M.K. Seery, P. Falaras, A.G. Kontos, P.S.M Dunlop, J.W.J Hamilton, J.A. Byrne, K. O’Shea, M.H. Entezari, D.D. Dionysiou, A review on the visible light active titanium dioxide photocatalysts for environmental applications, Appl. Catal. B-Environ., 125 (2012) 331–349. [CrossRef]
- J.Z. Bloh, R. Dillert, D.W. Bahnemann, Designing optimal metal-doped photocatalysts: correlation between photocatalytic activity, doping ratio, and particle size, J. Phys. Chem. C, 116 (2012) 25558–25562. [CrossRef]
- C. Chen, X. Li, D. Zhao, Adsorption kinetic, thermodynamic and desorption studies of Th(IV) on oxidized multi-wall carbon nanotubes, Colloid Surf. A-Physicochem. Eng. Asp., 302 (2007) 449–454. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.