MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Information on http://www.who.int/en/ [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gao, Q.S.Meng, C. feng Feng, Z.P. He, J.G. Zhang, Effect of Electrical Charges Carried by Dust Particles on Electric Contact Failure, Low Volt. Appar. 1 (2004) 8–12. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Gao, Q.S. Meng, J.G. Zhang, Characteristics of Electric Charges Carried by Dust Particals, China Powder Sci. Technol. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.chp.gov.hk/tc/content/9/460/3557.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Kilic, E. Shim, B.Y. Yeom, B. Pourdeyhimi, Improving electret properties of PP filaments with barium titanate, J. Electrost. 71 (2013) 41–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jasper, J. Hinestroza, A. Mohan, J. Kim, B. Shiels, M. Gunay, et al., Effect of xylene exposure on the performance of electret filter media, J. Aerosol Sci. 37 (2006) 903–911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, P. Raj, F.A. Husain, S. Varanasi, T. Rainey, G. Garnier, et al., Engineering cellulose nanofibre suspensions to control filtration resistance and sheet permeability, Cellulose. 23 (2016) 391–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.