MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Little, D.N., Button, J.W. and Youssef, H., “Development of criteria to evaluate uniaxial creep data and asphalt concrete permanent deformation potential”, Transportation Research Record, Vol. 1471, 1993, pp.49–57.
- Schwartz, C.W., Gibson, N.H., Schapery, R. A. and Witczak, M. W., “Viscoplasticity Modeling of Asphalt Concrete Behavior”, The 15th ASCE Engineering Mechanics Conference. ASCE, New York, 2002, pp.144–159.
- Strunk, W. Jr., White, E.B., The Elements of Style, third ed., Macmillan, New York, 1979.
- Li, P. L., Ding, Z., and Zhang, Z. Q., “Effect of Temperature and Frequency on Visco-Elastic Dynamic Response of Asphalt Mixture,” Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 41, No. 4, 2013, pp. 571–578.
- Li Pei-long, Zhang Zheng-qi, Wang Bing-gang. Analysis of visco-elastic response influencing factors of asphalt mixture[J]. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 2010, 31(3):96–100.
- Zhou, Z.G. and Fu, B. F., “Applying the theory of visco- elasticity to evaluate thermal stability of asphalt mixtures”, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, Vol. 22, No.11, 2005, pp.54–56.
- Hou, H. J., Hu, X. G. Study on Static Creep Test for Viscoelastic Property of Asphalt Mastic. [J] Journal of Building Materials. 2008, 11(3):292–298.
- Garcia A.. Self-healing of open cracks in asphlt mastiic. The science and technology of fuel and energy, 2012,93:264–272.
- Li, P., Zhang, Z.Q., Sun, H. W and Wang, B. G. Research on viscosity property of asphalt mortar [J]. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 2008, 8（2）: 49–52.
- Yin Y. M. Zhang X. N. Research on high temperature rheological characteristics of asphalt mastics with indonesian Buton Rock Asphalt( BRA) [J]. Journal of Wuhan University Of Technology, 2010, 32(7):85–89.
- Kaloush K.E., “Simple Performance Test for Permanent Deformation of Asphalt Mixture”, PhD Dissertation of Arizon State University, Ann Arbor, USA, 2001.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.