MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Y S Yu, Y S Zhang, G S Xiao, et al. Investigation on the Microbial Species in the Preserved Fruits, Guangdong Agr Sci. 2 (2008) 68–70.
- X F Zeng, S H Ye, W D Bai. Advances on SO2 Removal Technology from Cantonese-Style Preserved Fruit, Food Mach. 27 (2011) 156–159.
- Y Chen, Q H Yang. Discussing the Oligosacharide’s Application in the Preserved Fruits, Food Sci. 25 (2004) 215–217.
- B Zhang, H M Chen, Q Wang, et al. Study on Improvement of Technology Condition of Hunan Tradition Preserved Ham, Sci Technol Food Ind. 29 (2008) 140–142.
- W Y Li, Z P Peng, J H Yu, et al. Wastewater Pollution Characteristics from Typical Intensive Pig Farms in the Pearl River Delta and Its Ecological Risk Assessment, Environ Sci. 34 (2013) 3963–3968.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.