MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S. Paranavithana and A. Mohajerani, “Effects of recycled concrete aggregates on properties of asphalt concrete,” Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2006, vol.48, no.1,pp.1–12 [CrossRef]
- Shen, D. H. and Du, J. C., “Evaluation of Building Materials Recycling on HMA Permanent Deformation,” Constr. Build. Mater., Vol. 18, 2004, pp. 391–397. [CrossRef]
- Yang Jian-ming, Yang Shi-jiao, Xiong Shao-feng, et al. Technology and Actualities of Recycled Mixture for Old Asphalt Pavement. Journal of Nanhua University (Science & Engineering Edition), 2003, 17（1）: 11–15
- Wei Qin, Yang Chang-hui, Xiong Chu-hua, et al. Recycling Technology of Aged Asphalt Pavement. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, 2007, 29（3）: 128–131
- Huang Xiao-ming, Zhao Yong-li, Jiang Chen. Test and analysis of recycled mixture for old asphalt pavement. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2001, 23(4): 468–471
- Shen Guo-yin. Test and Analysis of Recycled Mixture for Old Pavement. Highway, 2003, (5): 107–110
- Jiang Li, Liu Yu-lei. Recycle of waste asphalt mixture. Journal of Northeast Forestry University, 2007, 35（2）: 88–89
- Ministry of Communications. Highway asphalt and asphalt mixture testing procedures [S]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2000
- Mills-Beale, J. and You, Z., “The Mechanical Properties of Asphalt Mixtures With Recycled Concrete Aggregates,” Constr. Build. Mater., Vol. 24, 2010, pp. 230–235. [CrossRef]
- Rafi M. M., Qadir A., Ali S., Siddiqui S. H. Performance of Hot Mix Asphalt Mixtures Made of Recycled Aggregates. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2014, 42(2):1–10
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.