MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Angela F. Danil de Namor, Abdelaziz EI Gamouz, Sofia Frangie, et al. Turning the volume down on heavy metals using tuned diatomite. A review of diatomite and modified diatomite for the extraction of heavy metals from water [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2012, 241-242: 14–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gómez J, Gil MLA, Rosa-Fox N. De, et al. Diatomite releases silica during spirit filtration [J]. Food Chemistry: 2014, 159: 381–387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YE Xinxin, KANG Shenghong, WANG Huimin, et al. Modified natural diatomite and its enhanced immobilization of lead, copper and cadmium in simulated contaminated soils [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2015, 289: 210–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kulagina, E.Yu. Gerasimov, T.Yu. Kardash, et al. A universal method to form Pd nanoparticles on low-surface-area inorganic powders and their support-dependent catalytic activity in hydrogenation of maleic acid [J]. Catalysis Today, 2015, 246: 72–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jian, PING Qingwei, NIU Meihong, et al. Kinetics and equilibrium studies from the methylene blue adsorption on diatomite treated with sodium hydroxide [J]. Applied Clay Science: 2013, 83, 12–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Guilong, CAI Dongqing, WANG Min, et al. Microstructural modification of diatomite by acid treatment, high-speed shear, and ultrasound [J]. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials: 2013, 165: 106–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qodah Z.Al, Lafi W.K, Anber Z.Al, et al. Adsorption of methylene blue by acid and heat treated diatomaceous silica [J]. Desalination: 2007, 217: 212–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.