MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Angela F. Danil de Namor, Abdelaziz EI Gamouz, Sofia Frangie, et al. Turning the volume down on heavy metals using tuned diatomite. A review of diatomite and modified diatomite for the extraction of heavy metals from water [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2012, 241-242: 14–31. [CrossRef]
- Gómez J, Gil MLA, Rosa-Fox N. De, et al. Diatomite releases silica during spirit filtration [J]. Food Chemistry: 2014, 159: 381–387. [CrossRef]
- YE Xinxin, KANG Shenghong, WANG Huimin, et al. Modified natural diatomite and its enhanced immobilization of lead, copper and cadmium in simulated contaminated soils [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2015, 289: 210–218. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Kulagina, E.Yu. Gerasimov, T.Yu. Kardash, et al. A universal method to form Pd nanoparticles on low-surface-area inorganic powders and their support-dependent catalytic activity in hydrogenation of maleic acid [J]. Catalysis Today, 2015, 246: 72–80. [CrossRef]
- ZHANG Jian, PING Qingwei, NIU Meihong, et al. Kinetics and equilibrium studies from the methylene blue adsorption on diatomite treated with sodium hydroxide [J]. Applied Clay Science: 2013, 83, 12–16. [CrossRef]
- ZHANG Guilong, CAI Dongqing, WANG Min, et al. Microstructural modification of diatomite by acid treatment, high-speed shear, and ultrasound [J]. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials: 2013, 165: 106–112. [CrossRef]
- Qodah Z.Al, Lafi W.K, Anber Z.Al, et al. Adsorption of methylene blue by acid and heat treated diatomaceous silica [J]. Desalination: 2007, 217: 212–224. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.