MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- S X Yanga, M Bessonb, C Descorme. Catalytic Wet Air Oxidation of Succinic Acid over Ru and Pt Catalysts Supported on CexZr1-xO2 mixed oxides, Appl Catal B: Environ. 165 (2015) 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L A Bernal-Martíneza, C Barrera-Díaza, C Solís-Morelos, et al. Synergy of Electrochemical and Ozonation Processes in Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Chem Eng J. 165 (2010) 71–77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R A Pereiraa, M F R Pereirab, M M Alves, et al. Carbon Based Materials as Novel Redox Mediators for Dye Wastewater Biodegradation, Appl Catal B: Environ. 144 (2014) 713–720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F G Edwards, D Fendley, J V Lunsford. Electrolytic Treatment of an Industrial Wastewater from a Hosiery Plant, Water Environ Res. 78 (2006) 435–441. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E Skrzyńska, S Zaidb, J S Girardon, et al. Metals in the Crude Glycerol Oxidation, Appl Catal A: Gene. 499 (2015) 89–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Maddila, S Rana, R Pagadala, et al. Synthesis of Pyrazole-4-carbonitrile Derivatives in Aqueous Media with CuO/ZrO2 as Recyclable Catalyst, Catal Commun. 61 (2015) 26–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z X Yan, M M Zhang, J M Xie, et al. A Bimetallic Carbide Fe2MoC Promoted Pd Electrocatalyst with Performance Superior to Pt/C towards the Oxygen Reduction Reaction in Acidic Media, Appl Catal B: Environ. 165 (2015) 636–641. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.