MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Yi Y L, Lu L. Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, vol. 45 (2014), p. 160–163. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y P, Wang P F. Water Power, vol. 36 (2010), p. 70–72. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y J, He J X, Xiao H L. China Mechanical Engineering. vol. 20 (2009), p.1992–1995. [Google Scholar]
- Bitter J.G. Wear, 1963, p. 5–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al Maliky N, Parry D J. 4th International Conference on Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading, 1994, p.71–76. [Google Scholar]
- Yu S S, Lu Y B, CAI Y. Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, vol.33 (2013), p. 63–68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou S Y. Study on surface modification of micro-crystal muscovite and its combination with core-shell type ACR for PVC modification[D]. Chengdu University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Y. Study on the preparation and mechanical properties of the micro-crystal muscovite/PVC composites[D]. Chengdu University of Technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.